Interior Design London
Do you need an Interior Designer?
- is your home an empty shell or working off architects plans?
Every design project is one of a kind and it can be difficult to see what your project is going to look like at the end when you have a blank canvas. If the space is going to be drastically different from your usual space it can be difficult to see how you’re going to actually live there. We help turn your plans in to a reality
- do you have a few ideas but stuck where to start?
We help to delve in to the ideas you already have an grow and improve them creating a home that is full of your wonderful ideas and memories
- need to integrate some of your old furniture but worried it won’t work?
A house is your home and often our homes grow around us, we pride ourselves on creating a home that holds all the memories of the past (but maybe not the exact fabric patterns!)
- don’t want a project that is going to be laboured and extremely time consuming?
We present you with the finished product, we take the time over the details of the design so that you don’t have to.
- need to meld differing ideas?
You both have different styles and are struggling to see how they can work together
- are you extending your home and looking for a fresh pair of eyes to invigorate the process?
Adding on a larger kitchen, a family room or a larger conservatory space it can be difficult to see your home in a new light. Maybe you just want the new area to work with the rest of the house or maybe you want the new area to help reinvigorate a much larger home improvement
- working with an architect but want a finished home not just a beautifully designed room?
ou have an architect so the job is pretty much done, right? Architects create beautiful spaces but often it can be difficult to see how this new addition is actually going to work for you on a day to day basis. We transform the space in to a home
- Looking to use our current space better by creating an open plan living space?
Knocking down walls, opening spaces up, looking at your floor plan from a completely new angle. We pride ourselves on being able to use your space to the absolute maximum
From humble beginnings...
...to a grand design
The transformation can often be ...
Transforming a wonderful space...
...in to a beautiful home
Taking the old...
...and replacing it with the wow!
How does Kia Designs service work?
We like to be a little bit different, we state our prices and charges here on the website so you can see exactly how much you will be paying. No extra charges, this means that we can all sit back and relax from the beginning of the project knowing that we are not going to be going over budget due to our design fees! They are all done and dusted right at the beginning of the project.
Over the 5 years since we launched Kia Designs our clients have been impressed not only with our incredible designs, but also with our transparency
- Understanding our clients needs
We take the time to understand exactly what you need from your home
- Taking on projects that are right for us
We only take on a maximum of 6 projects at any one time so that clients always receive the amount of time their project needs
- Being Passionate about Design
We are obsessed with interior design, you can check out our twitter and our pinterest for a little bit of inspiration of things that we adore
- Knowledgable about property
Having worked on property for many years we have an intimate knowledge of what adds value and what people are looking for in a quality design
- Clear and Realistic
We are always realistic about what your budget is going to be able to achieve and set a clear plan that is going to make the most of it
The 5 steps that get you to the home that is perfectly suited to you
We guarantee to bring that “I never would have thought of that” design to each and every part of the design possible
- First consultation – a nice informal meet and greet at your property to put a face to a name. Easily arranged for weekends or evenings at a time that is suitable for you
- Let’s get started – let’s get the boring part out of the way of signing the contract and paying the fees so we can go ahead with your project. We sit down with samples, magazines, any and all inspiration that you will have gathered on your travels. We brainstorm how you want your home to feel, how you need your home to function and what is most important to invest in
- Getting to work – at this point its all about you sitting back and relaxing while we do our job, you’ve inspired us, we now need to produce the results. I won’t bore you with the details (but if you are interested you can read more about the whole process here…). This process usually takes between 2 and 5 weeks depending on the size of your project
- The big proposal – It’s that time, the time to take it all in…from door handles to lighting fixtures we will have brought together every item to create a home that perfectly reflects you
- The tweaking – inevitably there will be a few things that are quite to your liking – a cushion here a wood samples there. We revise what needs to be changed, without pulling apart the whole design, and then we are good to move on
Transform your home starting now. Get the home you want
How we charge for our Interior Design Service in London
Kia is the founder of Kia Designs and has over 10 year experience within the Interior Design industry. In that time she has gained a reputation for her innovative design style and infectious enthusiasm which has seen her collect an array of awards, including being named as one of the ‘Top Ten Young Designers in the UK’ by IDFX Magazine.
A few secrets about Kia…
- she loves American Football unfortunately she is a NY Giants fan – probably best not to mention the last season
- she was named named idfx’s Top 10 young interior designers in 2010
- she actually has a degree in History
- she usually designs completely one-off custom rugs for each design project
- she loves to dance and is rarely off the dance floor
- she might be twitter obsessed
- she fell in love with Interior Design through her part-time uni job
- she set up Kia Designs on the 31st of December and it’s probably the only New Year’s resolution she’s ever kept!
- she loves hats and shoes
- she is often found with a starbucks coffee in one hand and her trusty macbook under one arm
- she’s not afraid to jump on a plane last minute
- she’s had project featured in magazines and blogs worldwide
Recent client’s companies include
Our Interior Design Studio Covers all of London