Interior Design Questions: What should I ask at the first meeting?
- Ask to see the interior designer’s portfolio, but remember that the illustrations and photos reflect other people’s tastes not the designer’s, and probably not your own.
- Ask what size projects the interior designer has worked on, where, and what was the budget range.
- Ask how the established budget will be handled, and the kind of payment schedule the designer requires.
- Ask about the types of services the designer can provide
- Ask for a list of references.