Why Hire an Interior Designer – more answers?
The following information is provided to you to help you make an informed decision with regard to consideration of hiring an interior designer for your next project.
- Provide solutions: Each project, small or large presents challenges. Whether it is lack of storage, poor traffic flow, color scheme, unusual windows or maximizing light and space.
- Prevent costly mistakes: So many choices, too many options, and this product over that product. There are so many things that are hard to know unless you have encountered those dozens of times before.
- Resources: There’s a world of furnishings, fabrics, case goods and accessories that are “to the trade only”. Designers have access to local and national manufacturers and products that would otherwise be unavailable to most consumers.
- Well connected: Any design is only as good as its execution. Designers work with the best workrooms, carpenters, and painters and have the clout to make sure the price matches the quality.
- Guidance: A designer knows sources well enough to edit the options and offer seasoned advice to guide clients through the myriad of design choices.
- Convenience: Designers save you shopping time and work on-site. We bring the “store” to you
- Set priorties: A Designer will help allocate your “design dollars” and how best to spend your money now and plan for future phases of your design project.
- Liaison/advocate: Designers work with trades-people and manufacturers regularly and have more leverage to get things repaired or replaced when necessary.
- Working through opposing taste: Designers can be the third party to join taste and style between husband and wife or significant other.
- Get the job done: Designers see to it that everything is completed. Often when a project drags on for months, clients might be inclined to leave those few details undone if they are doing it themselves. It’s the designer’s job to see to it that every aspect is completed to your satisfaction.