At our studio in Central London, the creative team will provide vision and inspiration based on the very latest innovations in style, texture and colour.
Kia is renowned for her understanding of layout, lighting design and for her meticulous attention to detail, as well as her aptitude to work within set budgets and specific time frames. She can marry the creative and the constructive for you via a design ethos that allows a rare level of transparency for every project.
Since founding her interior design studio, Kia has provided many clients in London and overseas with prestigious, comfortable and individual homes that are guaranteed to provide enduring pleasure.
Kia will personally direct your project from the initial consultation and is supported by a well qualified team who assist with drawings, sourcing, and project coordination. Our consistent attention to detail will result in a luxurious bespoke interior for you.
Our considered approach to every brief means we always anticipate the needs and exceed the expectations of every client. Since we believe that top quality design is ultimately life enhancing, our projects are unique, functional, always seamlessly executed and perfectly finished. Go for the gold standard of interior design with Kia.
The Studio Team
Kia is supported by her studio team, who work closely with her on the bigger projects, and independently handle a selection of smaller ones. Kia’s team comprises of a selection of up-and-coming designers, from a diverse range of backgrounds and a wealth of experience, who all possess a passion for good design, boundless creativity and a focus on client-led solutions.
We offer a complete design service, from initial concept through to your fully finished home. Kia Designs specialises in all aspects of interior design, interior architecture and furniture design. Whether you require a simple refresh, entire refurbishment or are planning to build or extend, our multi-disciplinary team will leave you relaxed, but excited about your new living space.
Our prices are clearly displayed on the website and our skilled team is on hand to discuss your project.
- Her hair will probably be a different colour by the time this website goes live
- She’s an American Football fan, unfortunately she supports the NY Giants
- She was named idfx’s Top 10 young interior designers in 2010
- She conquered her fear of heights (mostly!) by jumping out of a plane
- She practices yoga
- She has a degree in History
- She often designs completely one-off custom rugs for each design project
- She loves to dance and is rarely off the dance floor
- She might be obsessed with Instagram
- She fell in love with Interior Design through her part-time university job
- She loves hats and shoes
- She’s often found with a keep-cup coffee in one hand and her trusty MacBook under one arm
- She adores jumping on a plane last minute
- She’s had projects featured in magazines and blogs worldwide
- She set up Kia Designs on the 31st of December & it’s probably the only New Year’s resolution she’s ever kept!
STAY UP TO DATE WITH EXCLUSIVE OFFERS
JOIN THE MAILING LIST